Friday, 4 April 2014

Is this a meme? It feels like a meme. It could be a meme.

Today I got round to sorting through some of Olive's clothes putting aside the ones she has grown out of. They'll go in the loft because, who knows, we might need them again one day.

Despite her having them for, at the most, eight months I felt a tinge of nostalgia as I folded up some of my favourite clothes. Things that I remembered her wearing at key points in her young life.

I couldn't believe this was the last time she'd wear some of them, and I remembered a trend I'd noticed on Pinterest recently of people recreating their childhood photos.

We could totally do that:


















8 comments:

  1. She looks rather unhappy being crammed into that little sleeper in the middle!

    They grow so much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! The star sleeper one is the best. The look on her face is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute. Now see if she'll be up for it in 10 years.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You posted this on my 50th birthday :-) Yup, I'm now that old. Sadly, my parents had lost interest - being there 4th child - of taking baby pictures when it came to me, or I would have tried posting something similar as a then and now (having a bath possibly :-) But golly, how quickly she'd grown!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so cute...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello,
    I am a psychologist and a blogger (http://docgrumbles.wordpress.com). I am currently conducting a survey of bloggers who post about pregnancy, fertility, adoption, pregnancy loss, and parenting. I would like to extend an invitation for you to complete the brief survey found here:
    https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/MLVBHDG
    (I am very sorry to leave this in a comment like a spammer!)
    Thank you so much!
    Dr. Grumbles

    ReplyDelete
  7. Miss hearing from you. Hope all is well with you and yours.

    ReplyDelete

I've resisted word verification for ages but I'm getting so many spam comments at the moment that I think it is time. Sorry!